Monday, October 26, 2009

the Hill

If I could write the words that I would love to say
I'd tell you that you mean the world to me
and if I could give you anything then i would give you all of me
'cause I am only nothing without you.
Your eyes, they bring me back to life and make me feel alive
and i know i can be strong for you
and you are my everything, my first and last and in between
and i just want to give the world to you
to you

i'll stand atop the tallest hill
screaming out your name, singing
we will only be young for so long
take my hand and you will see
exactly what this life can be
i just want to share my life with you

as we sit here kissing like we're love struck teenagers,
i know i'm not just blinded by the feeling
that i get when your lips touch mine, it makes me feel more than alive
and i don't want this smile to wear off
you are like a wrecking ball busting through my wall
and you have got my full attention now
and i will always wait for you no matter if you want me to
'cause i am feeling like i could fly

dedicated to K.M.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeback