Sunday, October 25, 2009

Heroine

With those sleeping pills in your hand, you rest
and your eyelids close so delicate
that bottle of wine, you emptied it
and what does it mean when you die in a dream
by your own hands?
choking on your words, you vomit discreetly alone
on the bathroom floor

One bullet loaded in your gun, you'll write home
telling mother and father not to wait up for you
You have been cheated, completely mistreated by your lover
now it's time that you woke up and blew his brains out his nose

Sing me a song that no other man who has slept in your bed would love
I know you have been wronged, but I am not him, I'm just trying to win your love

This arsenic screams like a damn symphony in my mouth
and you have been crying so long you can't see a way out
bitterness comes and hatred it grows in my soul
like sugar and water, how it feel so sweet in my throat

Hell, it dies, when a party of you smiles, it's been quite a while my love
Kiss me now atop of this hill, it's a thrill and we are one

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeback